CakePHP is a framework for rapid development for PHP, free and open-source. It's a foundational structure for programmers to create web applications. Our primary goal is to allow you to work quickly and structured way without losing flexibility.
CakePHP breaks the monotony of web development. We offer all the tools needed to code only what you need: the specific logic of your application. Instead of reinventing the wheel every time you start a new project, get a copy of CakePHP and focus on the "bowels" of your application.
CakePHP has a development team and community active, giving the project a high added value. Also, you can avoid the re-invention of the wheel, using CakePHP means that the heart of your application is well tested and can constantly be improved.
Here's a quick overview of the features you'll enjoy using CakePHP
- Community active and friendly
- System license flexible
- Compatible with versions 4 and 5 of PHP
- Functions CRUD (create, read, update, delete) integrated to the interactions with the database
- Scaffolding (rapid prototyping) Application
- Code Generation
- Architecture MVC
- Query dispatcher with clean, customizable URLs through a system of roads
- Validation integrated data
- System template fast and flexible (PHP syntax with Helpers)
- Components (components) included: Email, Cookie, Security, Session and Request Handling
- Access control system ACL flexible
- Data cleaning
- System Cache flexible
- Localization and Internationalization
Works on any website tree, with a configuration zest Apache not very complicated. Its scalable architecture allows to develop and maintain applications by optimizing the tasks of the developer and promoting a significant increase in productivity.
These benefits are made possible through the adoption of systems MVC (Model-View-power controller) and ORM (Object-Relational Mapping).
Framework for fast applications ( RAD ) CakePHP is primarily to robust design. It supports all aspects of a web page, the initial request to the final interface. By applying the principles of architecture MVC, it allows any form of customization and extension of each application.
Based on a simple and powerful concept, a structured organization, CakePHP is among the best frameworks and provides developers with all the necessary facilities to the rapid development of serious and complex applications, ensuring consistency and logic.
Particularly suited to the development of applications faster, fully object-oriented, applying the architecture MVC, its simple system and its growing evolution of faculties make CakePHP today, one of popular PHP Frameworks.